Accordingly, we are always looking for improvements and further development potential in our products and processes. The experience we continually gather in project work and - more importantly, the suggestions and needs of our customers - provide the input for innovative development.
We created our R&D team with the specific mission of understanding and implementing your ideas. Made up of specialists from a variety of fields, they evaluate the potential of suggested improvements whether originated from customers or internally. Improvements with promising benefits are refined with equal portions of creativity and know-how and transformed into reality:
High-Performance Desanding „TriKK®“ More information see in the video below.
- Control Technologies: Advanced PLC control technologies with computer-controlled remote sensors and frequency-controlled pumps provide maximum benefits in terms of cost efficiency, operational safety and environmental protection.
- Pump development system: used in well regeneration as well as determination of hydraulic conductivity and sand content in accordance with DVGW and other test standards.
- Groundwater level monitoring with data transfer or by GPRS remote-controlled PLC, autonomous operation independent of mains or generator current, powered by our hybrid photovoltaic/wind energy module with power storage battery.
- Hydro-cyclone: Utilization of centrifugal force to accelerate sedimentation and solids separation from water.
- MiP hw-wall: A vertical cut-off wall made by mixing different soil layers while injecting a water-cement slurry. Can be fabricated in depths up to 6 meters.
- hw-Backreamer: Our patented system for removal of deposits caused by flush-drilling processes used in fine-grained loose-rock aquifers. The HW Backreamer peels off this "filter cake" in a defined section of the borehole, therefore substantially upgrading the water inflow rate of the finished well.